The West House has been formed within the Victorian extension to the original 17th century farmhouse building. Completely renovated in 2000, this holiday house now provides spectacular accommodation with all modern facilities, yet retaining theVictorian features. The Master Bedroom in this property with its bay window framing the view over Roslin Glen to the Pentland Hills beyond, makes this a favourite with all our guests. The log-burning stove in the spacious Sitting Room is a popular feature, and flat screen T.V. and Wi-Fi are recent additions. A communicating (but soundproof) door to Mid House also makes this a very flexible option for larger groups.
Accommodation (to sleep5 plus cot)
- Living /Dining room with log fire and TV.
- Sun Room with patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen with washing machine, microwave, etc.
- Master bedroom/ family room with one double and one single bed, and en-suite shower room. Twin bedroom and separate bathroom.
- Electric heating INCLUDED.
- Private safe garden, patio and private parking.
- Linen provided.
- Tennis court available on site.