The first of our holiday cottages was created by the conversion of the former stables in the grounds of Gorton House. The views over Roslin Glen (a nature reserve on the banks of the River North Esk) towards the Pentland Hills are spectacular. As the conversion was extensive, (almost a complete re-build) this holiday cottage enjoys modern standards of construction resulting in a very cosy premises, but retaining the 17th century look and feel. The Sitting Room patio door looks directly onto fields and woods making Stable Cottage a favourite for wildlife enthusiasts. Flat screen T.V. and Wi-Fi are now installed.
Accommodation (to sleep 5 plus cot)
- Sitting room with TV and patio door to garden.
- Bedroom with king size bed and patio doors to courtyard.
- Attic room with 3 single beds *
- Kitchen with washing machine and microwave, etc.
- Shower room with w.c. and basin.
- Electric heating INCLUDED.
- Private safe garden, patio and private parking.
- Linen provided.
- Tennis court available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi Available. s
for the infirm or very young.