These three Holiday Cottages were built in 2002 to match the character of the nearby historic Gorton House. All have south-facing views into The Walled Garden and are named after the fruit trees grown in the particular area in which they are situated. Each has its own spacious garden and private parking area. A short walk around Gorton grounds promises stunning views over Roslin Glen towards the Pentland Hills and surrounding countryside. Flat screen T.V. and Wi-Fi are now installed.
Accommodation (to sleep 4, plus cot)
- Sitting room with TV and patio door to garden.
- Double Bedroom.
- Twin Bedroom.
- Fully equipped Kitchen (inc washing machine & microwave)
- Electric heating INCLUDED.
- Private safe garden, patio and private parking.
- Linen provided.
- Tennis court available on site.