The Mid House has been formed within the living quarters of the original 17th century farmhouse. Adapted during the Victorian conversion 100 years later, the renovated premises now form a spacious holiday house with all modern facilities while retaining the character and features of its chequered history. Of particular note are the magnificent staircase and the popular feature of the log-burning stove in the Sitting Room. Wi-Fi and flat screen T.V. are recent additions. The provision of communicating (but soundproof) doors at each end of the ground floor corridor means that Mid House can be combined with East House or West House (or both) to make this a very flexible option for larger groups.
Accommodation (to sleep 7 plus cot)
- Sitting/Dining room with log stove, comfortable seating, t.v. and patio door to garden.
- Family bedroom with double bed, single bed and en-suite.
- Two twin bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Electric heating INCLUDED.
- Private safe garden, patio and private parking.
- Linen provided.
- Tennis court available on site.