The East House is contained within the former byres and hayloft of the original 17th Century farm buildings, which were later annexed as part of the main house accommodation in Victorian times. After complete renovation this holiday house is equipped with all the modern facilities but retains the character and features of its early origins. The ingle-nook fireplace in the Sitting Room with its wood burning stove makes this a very cosy and relaxing space, and the room is now equipped with flat screen T.V. and free Wi-Fi. A communicating (but soundproof) door to Mid House also makes this a very flexible option for larger groups.
Accommodation (to sleep 6 plus cot)
- Sitting room with TV and patio door to garden.
- Double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Electric heating INCLUDED.
- Private safe garden, patio and private parking.
- Linen provided.
- Tennis court available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi Available.